Are you situated North of Gävle and looking for a job in sales. Perhaps you are working sales already but would like to expand your portfolio. Then Tildas Group may be the place for you as we are currently looking to hire an agent for the northern part of Sweden (North of Gävle) from Sundsvall to Kiruna (Perhaps more if you are very driven).
You have the opportunity to be part of a company with dedicated collegues and work with well-known brands and licenses as well as new exciting products.
Who are we looking for?
Criteria for success
- Maintain Tildas Group’s position in the region
- Ensure that our products are on the customers’ shelfs
- Assist our customers in usage of our new IT platform – launch Q1 2020
- Assistera våra kunder i arbetet med vår nya IT-plattform, lancering Q1 2020
- Processing of new customers / Finding new customers and create new sales
- Diciplined self starter who take responsiblity for work days
- Service minded and trustworthy
- Result oriented
- Motived by creating sales and relations
- Business mindset
Qualifications and experience
- Proven results and experience as an agent
- Drivers Licens and a car
- Preferably experience from the toy industry or similar
- Good English skills in speech and writing.
- Experienced user of modern IT (Office)
About Tildas Group
Tildas Group A/S is a powerful, expanding Nordic toy wholesaler, selling toys with and without licenses as well as proprietary products and creative articles for children. Our customers are the largest retail and toy chains throughout Scandinavia but also smaller independent bookstores and toy stores.
We distribute a variety of brands such as CAT, Cry Babies, Jumbo, Fart Ninjas and Gazillion but also well-known licenses including Bamse, Peppa Pig, PJ Masks, Babblarna and Frozen.
We also offer strong Scandinavian brands for outdoor activity such as bikes and go carts from Nordic Hoj and UV protection from Swimpy.
Our specialized staff comes from all over Scandinavia and provide a vast amount of toy experience and knowledge about the Scandinavian markets.
Tildas Group is the result of the SMV Capitals’ acquisition of Danish Bjerre & Co. (1/1-2017) and Swedish Tildas AB (1/7-17). The strategi is clear: We need to grow.
On 1/8-19 a new group CEO was appointed with the job of creating synergies and one single scalable company and to remove heavy processes and create growth.